Desai is the founder of Bhumata Brigade, an organisation which fights for women's justice and fights corruption. She has welcomed the Supreme Court's order which stated that women can enter the Sabarimala Temple.
Sep 28, 2018
Pro-Khalistan rally in London fails to make impact as India supporters eclipse event with Modi's placards, patriotic songs
- ISIS claims responsibility for Sri Lankan bombings: 'This bloody day is our reward to you'
- Fallen angels and Hindu Gods may be aliens from deep space: Conspiracy theorists
- Sri Lanka attacks carried out by suicide bombers: Investigator
- Bike-borne suicide bombers to strike during elections in Kashmir, warns Intel
- Indian-American doctor charged with healthcare fraud in US