At least 29 people have died in violent protests in India. The protests erupted after a court convicted a self-styled godman of raping two women, angering thousands of his supporters who said he was innocent.
Aug 25, 2017
Here's everything you need to know about Bakrid, also known as Eid al-Adha, Greater Eid and Feast of sacrifice.
Aug 23, 2017
Eid al-Adha 2017 date confirmed in India: How Muslims celebrate Bakrid and history behind animal sacrifice
The Supreme Court today held triple talaq being practised by the Muslim community as "unconstitutional", "arbitrary" and "not part of Islam".
Aug 22, 2017
The practice of pronouncing 'talaq' thrice, thus effectively ending a marriage, is forbidden by law in numerous Muslim-majority countries.
Aug 22, 2017
Under the new system, all the madrasas have to give details of teachers and other employees with their building and class details, as well as their photographs.
Aug 19, 2017
The question, forwarded as an alternative narrative of history by some claiming to be historians and the subject of various court cases.
Aug 11, 2017
CIC to Union culture ministry: Clarify if Taj Mahal is a mausoleum built by Shahjahan or a Shiva temple [VIDEO]
The remains of a man killed in the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Centre have been identified nearly 16 years on, according to the city medical examiner.
Aug 8, 2017
3 hours ago
- Selena Gomez birthday: What's The Weeknd's plan for the former flame?
- Xiaomi Mi A2, A2 Lite Global Launch: Quick facts on upcoming Android One series phones
- Futuristic Vivo Nex with elevating front camera now available in India: Should you buy it?
- After Nokia X6, HMD Global confirms to bring Nokia X5 global variant soon
- After saying women shouldn't pluck and shape eyebrows, Darul Uloom issues fatwa against waxing and shaving
- Bengaluru student accuses Bigg Boss 11 contestant Bandgi Kalra of cheating him via fake iPhone X ad on Instagram
- GST Council cuts rate on over 50 products; relief for traders and consumers
- Kerala HC backs couple expelled by Thiruvananthapuram college for marrying against family's wishes
- A town in Pakistan that does not vote; here's why citizens of Rabwah are forced to abstain