Purim begins each year on day 14 of the Hebrew month of Adar, which generally falls in late winter or early spring. In 2018, Purim is celebrated on 28 February.
Mar 1, 2018
Why millions of people may not celebrate Valentine's Day 2018: The rare confluence that has played spoilsport
Pope Francis invited Roman Catholics and members of all other religions on February 4 to observe a day of prayer, fasting and initiatives for peace on February 23, urging everyone to say no to violence and conflict.
Feb 4, 2018
- Kunal Kamra's flight video on Arnab Goswami goes viral; Republic TV owner praised for his tolerance
- Nashik bus accident: Death toll mounts to 25, probe underway
- Govt brought CAA to correct historical injustice, says PM Modi
- More time, more liquor: Good news for tipplers in UP
- After PM Modi, Rajnikanth in Man vs Wild with Bear Grylls at Bandipur forest