Mulayam says Akhilesh will be next CM of UP: Did Netaji just surrender or give a glimpse of his strategy for Assembly elections 2017?
UK Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt has admitted that some hospitals have “very severe problems”, but stopped short of agreeing with the Red Cross that the NHS is facing a “humanitarian crisis”. Mr Hunt added that the government is working ‘day and night’ to try and fix the problems in UK hospitals.
Jan 9, 2017
Jallikattu controversy: Tamil Nadu CM Panneerselvam writes to PM Modi to allow banned 'sport' before Pongal
Ashley Tellis could be Donald Trump's man in New Delhi, but how much do you know about the Mumbai lad?
- US delivers major blow to China, moves to recognize Tibet's independence
- Explained: Nepal and India dispute over controversial new border map
- Addl. DCP Rohit Yadav of Delhi police defeats Covid-19, to join duty on June 1
- Sanjay Kundu, IPS is the new Himachal Director General of Police with his roots in Kashmir
- Printer sparks fire in Delhi's Nirman Bhawan; 4 fire tenders rushed to spot