Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoganâ€™s staff insisted certain Turkish journalists leave the room before Erdoganâ€™s talk at the Brookings Institution on 31 March, prompting the confrontation seen in the video. Supporters and protesters of the Erdogan regime faced off with members of his security detail outside the venue.
Apr 1, 2016
Prime minister ruled out taking the embattled steel producer into public hands after meeting at Number 10.
Mar 31, 2016
Assembly Elections 2016 first phase: 1 in 5 candidates in West Bengal, 30 in Assam have criminal cases
Tata Steel's UK exit: David Cameron says 'no guarantee' on Port Talbot future as 40K jobs threatened
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- US airman who claimed to have seen alien evidence on moon dies in horrific bike accident
- Jamal Khashoggi was beheaded and cut into pieces alive after gruesome 7-minute torture
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer
- Who is Suhasini Raj? Lady journalist forced to abandon Sabarimala trek mid-way amid protests
- Sabarimala LIVE: Protests intensify as women wait to enter temple; section 144 imposed