Democratic Presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton blasted Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on 8 December, for his proposal to ban Muslims from entering the United States saying the candidate has made a name for himself trafficking in prejudice and paranoia.
Dec 9, 2015
Donald Trump retweets Rupert Murdoch's call for 'complete refugee pause'; media mogul claims not endorsing Republican
Watch Russian submarine fire missiles at Isis in Syria; Putin hopes nuclear weapons will not be needed against Daesh
Here are three things you need to know about Frances far-right Front National party
Dec 8, 2015
7 hours ago
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: China, South Korea-exclusive variant will leave others envious
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- You can no longer book Uber from Google Maps on Android for reasons unknown
- Actress Heather Locklear hospitalised after family raised concerns about behaviour
- Did aliens visit Russia in 1995? UFO video broadcast by Russian TV channel claims so
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Karnataka cow slaughter debate: Muslim cleric threatens violence during Bakrid, Congress minister stays mute