UK Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt has admitted that some hospitals have “very severe problems”, but stopped short of agreeing with the Red Cross that the NHS is facing a “humanitarian crisis”. Mr Hunt added that the government is working ‘day and night’ to try and fix the problems in UK hospitals.
Jan 9, 2017
Jallikattu controversy: Tamil Nadu CM Panneerselvam writes to PM Modi to allow banned 'sport' before Pongal
Ashley Tellis could be Donald Trump's man in New Delhi, but how much do you know about the Mumbai lad?
Kerala IAS officers' mass leave: CM Pinarayi Vijayan gives the cold shoulder, says protest is unjustifiable
Israels ambassador to the UK, Mark Regev, has issued an apology after a senior embassy official was caught on camera reportedly saying that he wanted to take down pro-Palestinian ministers.According to reports, footage from an undercover sting operation showed senior political officer of the Israeli embassy, Shai Masot, talking to Maria Strizzolo, former chief of staff to Conservative MP Robert Halfons – sometime in October 2016. The conversation was recorded by a reporter from Al-Jazeeras investigative team at a London restaurant.
Jan 8, 2017
- Hydroxychloroquine shortage in India as Modi govt allows supply to other nations, Rajasthan forced to return stock
- 'All the citizens thank you': Netanyahu thanks PM Modi for shipping 5 tonnes of medicines, including HCQ
- 800 people attend shradh ceremony in MP; 12 test positive for coronavirus, 800 others quarantined
- This single mother rides 1,400 km on scooty to bring her stranded son back home
- First lynching over coronavirus; Delhi man killed over Jamaat link