Goa Assembly Polls 2017: EC to live stream elections from polling stations, keep vigil on drug peddlers
Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has declared that Britain will be ‘first in line’ for a trade deal with the US. Johnson jetted to New York on 8 January to meet with Trumps son-in-law Jared Kushner, who will serve as a senior White House adviser, and chief strategist Steve Bannon. He also flew to Washington to meet with senior Congressional leaders. Barack Obama had warned that Britain would be ‘at the back of the queue’ before the EU referendum vote.
Jan 10, 2017
Trump calls Meryl Streep 'overrated actress', says he is 'not surprised' by Streep's Golden Globes speech
Obama Farewell: A look at President Barack Obama's most hilarious, yet inspiring moments (Watch video)
The US president-elect has appointed millionaire Jared Kushner for a top job in the White House. The 35-year-old is married to Ivanka Trump and is a property developer with a wide range of business interests. The US federal ethics laws do not allow government employees to make profits from any businesses.
Jan 10, 2017
Twitterati call for arrest of Kolkata Imam who threatened to behead Tarek Fatah after issuing fatwa on PM Modi [VIDEO]
Mulayam says Akhilesh will be next CM of UP: Did Netaji just surrender or give a glimpse of his strategy for Assembly elections 2017?
UK Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt has admitted that some hospitals have “very severe problems”, but stopped short of agreeing with the Red Cross that the NHS is facing a “humanitarian crisis”. Mr Hunt added that the government is working ‘day and night’ to try and fix the problems in UK hospitals.
Jan 9, 2017
- Kid astrologer who predicted coronavirus outbreak warns world, says chaos begins from today
- India blacklists 960 foreigners linked to Tablighi Jamaat, cancels their tourist visas for attending Delhi Markaz event
- Coronavirus Live Updates: MP govt slaps stringent on 4 for attacking doctors, health workers in Indore
- PM Modi hints lockdown won't be extended, calls for common exit strategy after April 14
- This is what Preity Zinta says about Tablighi Jamaat's event in Delhi and pelting stones on cops