Jeremy Corbyn lost his cool at press conference on 24 August, when questions kept being asked about the Virgin trains fiasco, rather than the topic of the meeting the NHS. Corbyn took on a Virgin East Coast train on 11 August where he filmed a video claiming the train from London to Newcastle was ram-packed. But the operator released showing CCTV yesterday supposedly showing the Labour leader ignoring empty seats and sitting down on the journey.
Aug 24, 2016
Sri Sri Ravishankar has 'humanitarian' meeting with slain terrorist Burhan Wani's father in Bengaluru
IBTimes UK explains the key points behind the Human Rights Act, after Justice Secretary Liz Truss confirmed that the government intends to go ahead with replacing the legislature. Scrapping the Act was a key manifesto pledge by the Conservative Party during the general election in May 2015. A petition to stop the act being replaced has gained over 30,000 signatures.
Aug 26, 2016
Scorpene leak: Aussie scribe ridicules Parikkar's claims, says sensitive info redacted only as a safety measure
- BREAKING NEWS: Fugitive billionaire Nirav Modi arrested in London; to be produced in court
- Watch | Bali tourist swept away by huge wave while posing on cliff
- Fire at Pune bus garage in Shindewadi
- Holi 2019: Wishes, messages and images to send to your loved ones during the festival of colours
- Researcher claims he found UFO on moon's Waterman crater, seeks Elon Musk's attention