UP Assembly elections 2017: Who played peacemaker as Mulayam took back Akhilesh and Ram Gopal in SP?
Happy New Year 2017: Pub chain offers beer for Rs 31 every time PM Modi says 'Mitron' in December 31 speech
President Obama’s administration has declared 35 Russian diplomats persona non grata and given them 72 hours to leave the country for alleged interference in the presidential election. The retaliatory measures also include shutting down two Russian compounds in Maryland and New York. The measures are a new low in US-Russian relations, but President-elect Donald Trump, who takes office on 20 January, has called for better relations with Russia. It was not clear if he will be able to immediately overturn the measures announced.
Dec 30, 2016
UP Assembly Elections 2017: Father-son feud widens as Akhilesh releases separate list of 235 candidates hours after Mulayam releases his
- Pakistan gets Chinese underwear as N95 masks
- Coronavirus cases in India could peak by April-end: ICS assesses worst-case scenario, PPEs & more
- What happens when you die? Man who clinically died for three minutes shares mindblowing experience
- Homemade coronavirus face mask: Govt releases step by step guide
- FIR 'Home Delivery' if you violate lockdown; only in Uttar Pradesh