Front National did not win any region in the French regional elections but Marine Le Pen says the far-right rise is unstoppable despite defeat.
Dec 14, 2015
What would everday life in France look like under Marine Le Pen? And what do the regions inhabitants think?
Dec 13, 2015
EXCLUSIVE: Dilip Ghosh, new BJP chief in West Bengal, to rid the state of 'bad governance' in 2016 Assembly elections
- China second-quarter GDP growth slows to 6.7 % amid US trade war
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 price leaked: What we know so far about Galaxy Note 8 successor
- Novak Djokovic ends Grand Slam drought with ruthless display in Wimbledon 2018 final
- Three presidents, one umbrella: Putin stays dry leaving Macron, Grabar-Kitarovic get drenched in rain after World Cup final
- Madhur Bhandarkar hits out at Rahul Gandhi for his comment on Sacred Games' controversy
- Delhi air hostess allegedly jumps off terrace, dowry death case filed after family claims she was murdered
- Uber driver assaults passenger leaving him with broken nose, Ola driver arrested for trying to throw footwear at rider
- Pakistan Army spokesperson Asif Ghafoor tweets picture of Baloch leader standing on Indian flag
- Google techie lynched in Karnataka's Bidar over child-lifting rumours on WhatsApp