Narendra Modi's dig at Manmohan Singh: Has the protesting Congress always backed the former prime minister?
Pakistan summons India's deputy high commissioner over "unprovoked ceasefire violation" by Indian troops
Mr. President, Mr. President, Republican majority leader Mitch McConell interrupted Liberal Democratic Elizabeth Warren as she was reading a 30-year-old letter by Martin Luther King Juniors wife, Coretta Scott King. However, this wasn’t going to stop her reading the letter, which she did just outside the door on Facebook live.
Feb 8, 2017
Tamil Nadu: Amid feud between AIADMK chief Sasikala and former CM O Panneerselvam, Congress blames BJP for mess
PM Modi in Ghaziabad: 'Uttar Pradesh can become India's Uttam Pradesh if they choose the right government'
Assembly and municipal elections 2017: Will Congress-SP and Hardik Patel-Shiv Sena come together against PM Modi?
Tamil Nadu: AIADMK proposes, Sasikala disposes of Panneerselvam; Twitter rebounds with 'paneer' jokes
UK Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government Sajid Javid has insisted Donald Trump is welcome to visit the country, despite House of Commons Speaker John Bercow labelling the US president racist and sexist. Javid insisted that Bercow does not speak for the government and that it doesnt matter who the president is, we want to work with that person. The Speaker came come under fire for his statements, where he also claimed he plans to block Trump from making a speech in the Commons.
Feb 7, 2017
- What happens after death: Man who clinically died shares chilling afterlife experience
- Farm bills protest: Tractor set on fire, slogans raised at India Gate in Delhi
- Trusted him, didn't expect him to cheat: MP woman approaches court after father cheats in Ludo game
- Former Bihar DGP Gupteshwar Pandey joins JDU ahead of Bihar polls
- UP woman's cold drink spiked, gang-raped on moving bus in Meerut; 3rd case in a month