Michael J Fox, Jodie Foster and Wilmer Valderrama attended a rally with hundreds of people in Los Angeles to protest against US President Donald Trump’s immigration policies. David Miliband, the CEO and President of the International Refugee Committee (IRC) spoke about the struggles of already approved refugees barred from entering the US. Around 500 people gathered ahead of the Academy Awards weekend. The protest was organised by United Talent Agency instead of its annual awards party.
Feb 25, 2017
2.0 aka Enthiran 2: Rajinikanth's film insured for Rs 350 crore; beats the record of Salman Khan's Kick, SS Rajamouli's Baahubali 2
Rangoon Day 1 box office collection: Shahid-Kangana-Saif's movie fails to collect impressive figure on its opening day
Prithviraj Sukumaran pens an inspiring note ahead of Adam movie shoot; pledges he will not let misogyny get place in his films
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi weekly recap: Sonakshi reveals that she came to meet Dev soon after Suhana's birth
- Prince William loses his temper after his ex-girlfriend made this Shocking declaration about Kate Middleton in public
- First-look out: Deepika Padukone as acid-attack survivor Malti in Chhapaak
- Kesari box office collection day 4: Akshay Kumar starrer ends opening weekend on fabulous note
- Cab driver holds actress Aahana Kumra to ransom during her ongoing MakeMytrip to Amritsar
- Drama Juniors Season 3 grand finale: Who is the winner of Zee Kannada's popular show?