Is The Vampire Diaries alum Nina Dobrev dating Mark Kassen? Here's why they could be keeping romance a secret
Jagga Jasoos makers want ex-couple Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor to behave like Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone?
Zoravar Singh's friend used to counsel me to have sex with my husband, says Bigg Boss 10 contestant Akanksha Sharma
The Vodafone Foundation programme combines Vodafone’s M-Pesa mobile money service - which is widely used across sub-Saharan Africa - with travelling clinics which provides on-site HIV testing and a smartphone app designed for healthcare professionals which enables the tracking of patients in remote areas.
Dec 1, 2016
Innovative mobile technologies deliver community healthcare programme in Lesotho where 1 in 4 are HIV positive
Watch: Remembering Paul Walker on his third death anniversary, Fast and Furious co-star shares a video
In photos: Fantasy bra worth $3 million, lacy lingerie, Swarovski crystals and more at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Cricket live stream, TV listings and preview
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Team news, probable playing XI and pitch conditions
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- 2.0 14-day box office collection (2 weeks): Rajinikanth's film continues to rule Chennai
- Ivanukku Engeyo Macham Irukku full movie leaked: Will 'free download' affect the movie at box office?
- Priya Prakash Varrier topples Sunny Leone to become 2018's most searched personality in India
- Subramaniapuram (Subrahmanyapuram) full movie leaked: Free download to affect its collection
- American Twitterati 'shocked' and 'surprised' by Beyonce performing at Ambani's function [Funny reactions]