Karnataka elections 2018 is turning out to be a three-way-battle between Bharatiya Janata Party, Indian National Congress and Janata Dal (Secular). Besides Siddaramaih and Sriramulu, we are expecting several high-voltage fights including HD Kumaraswamy and CP Yogeeshwara in Channapatna. Read to know the top 10 constituencies, which are slated witness high profile political fights.
May 11, 2018
- Here's why Swiggy and Zomato are registering a drop in orders
- Aishwarya Rai wanted Salman Khan to separate from his family? (Throwback)
- Grammy 2020: Billie Eilish emerges top winner; full list of winner
- Shylock/Kuberan movie review and rating by audience: Live updates on Mammootty's film
- Bid adieu to Maharajah: Govt invites bids for 100% divestment of Air India