The JD(S) party had promised to waive farmer loans with 24 hours of forming the government, according to the manifesto. The party added that the loan waiver would include crop, horticulture loans, and medium-term loans.
May 28, 2018
- Will consumption slowdown impact Indian economy?
- Hold your breath: Researcher issues earthquake alert, strong tremors could jolt Earth in 24 hours
- Want to own a dog? Take a look at your genes to see if you can have one
- Will Exact Poll results tomorrow beg to be different?
- Maruti Suzuki under investigation for anti-competitive pricing policy