Karnataka crisis LIVE: Speaker Ramesh Kumar resigns after CM Yediyurappa wins trust vote in Assembly
The JD(S) party had promised to waive farmer loans with 24 hours of forming the government, according to the manifesto. The party added that the loan waiver would include crop, horticulture loans, and medium-term loans.
May 28, 2018
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 5.15%, real GDP growth revised to 5%
- Hyderabad Disha rape-murder case: All 4 accused killed in encounter
- How Qualcomm's Snapdragon 865 chipset will change 2020 flagship phones?
- Mobile phone service rates revision: How much will your monthly bill go up?
- Pay Day-Pay Day! HDFC Bank Online Services Down