Ludhiana: Release certificates for 650 rescued child labourers not issued; their rehabilitation delayed by 4 years
French police have started to evict migrants form the makeshift camp know as the Calais Jungle. Up to 10,000 migrants have settled at the camp with the hopes of entering the UK, as many of the people there have travelled from crisis-ravaged countries like Syria, Afghanistan and Eritrea.
Oct 24, 2016
Protests against the alleged religious oppression of Tibetan monks and nuns took place internationally on 19 October. Activists claim that monasteries are being destroyed and the people living there forcibly evicted.
Oct 20, 2016
Karnataka: Citizens mull legal action over steel flyover after Chief Minister Siddaramaiah ignores protest
SC to re-examine if Hinduism is a way of life or just a religion; and if it is fair to be used to seek votes
As part of the Iraqi governments offensive on Mosul, Iraqi Kurdish military forces have started to clear several villages held by Islamic State. Some 30,000 Iraqi government forces, Kurdish Peshmerga militia and Sunni tribal fighters are expected to take part in the offence to drive up to 8,000 Islamic State militants out of Mosul. If Mosul falls, Raqqa in Syria will be Islamic States last city stronghold.
Oct 17, 2016
Anti-trafficking legislation to be presented in Parliament during winter session, says Maneka Gandhi
- Cloaking technology? Clouds shaped like alien UFO mothership spotted in California skies
- To counter China, France to send aircraft carrier to patrol Indian Ocean
- Elon Musk ups the ante by trolling Fortnite, trades hilarious bit of banter with Epic Games
- Crashed UFO? Google Earth uncovers partially damaged triangular structure in Nevada desert
- 7,500 Indians who own prime properties in Dubai under IT scanner