Have you received photo of 'Jayalalithaa's daughter' on Whatsapp? Singer Chinmayi Sripada clears the air
Silicon Valley, automation and universal basic income; what to do to stay one step ahead of the robots?
Allahabad High Court rules triple talaq as 'unconstitutional,' says it violates rights of Muslim women
Women dressed as bloodied and bandaged brides protested in front of the Lebanese government headquarters on 6 December. They were calling for the abolition of a law that allows rapists to marry their victims in order to escape sentencing, known as Article 522. The protest is part of large national campaign to raise awareness of the article, as it is currently being discussed by a parliamentary legislative committee.
Dec 7, 2016
- Kolkata magician attempts Houdini-like trick, drowns in Hooghly river
- Kerala police officer set ablaze by male colleague, dies; accused taken into custody
- WATCH | Gramin Sewa driver attacks policemen with sword after road rage incident in Delhi
- Terror alert in Jammu and Kashmir after Pakistan shares Intel of possible 'IED attack' in Pulwama
- Woman names husband, in-laws in POCSO case over son's sexual assault in Mumbai