Have you received photo of 'Jayalalithaa's daughter' on Whatsapp? Singer Chinmayi Sripada clears the air
Silicon Valley, automation and universal basic income; what to do to stay one step ahead of the robots?
Allahabad High Court rules triple talaq as 'unconstitutional,' says it violates rights of Muslim women
Women dressed as bloodied and bandaged brides protested in front of the Lebanese government headquarters on 6 December. They were calling for the abolition of a law that allows rapists to marry their victims in order to escape sentencing, known as Article 522. The protest is part of large national campaign to raise awareness of the article, as it is currently being discussed by a parliamentary legislative committee.
Dec 7, 2016
Maboe, 43, and her son Motsamai, 6, are HIV positive. They now receive regular treatment close to home through the Vodafone Foundations mobile treatment programme in Lesotho. The programme combines Vodafone’s M-Pesa mobile money service with travelling clinics and a smartphone app which enables the tracking of patients in remote areas. The Vodafone Foundations travelling clinics use a fleet of 4 x 4 vehicles to provide on-site HIV testing in remote areas as part of a wider effort to provide basic primary healthcare.
Dec 1, 2016
Vodafone Foundation helps save mothers’ and children’s lives in one of the world’s worst HIV hotspots
- Anti-CAB protests: Northeast boils as Citizenship Bill gets President's nod, turns Act
- Watch | Rahul Gandhi's 'Rape in India' jibe: Smriti Irani lashes out at him, BJP demands apology
- Man orders iPhone 11 Pro for Rs 93,900 from Flipkart, gets fake phone instead
- Saudi Aramco tops $2 trillion, defying valuation sceptics
- Stalkers trace man's location using Instagram selfie tag, gang-rape him in Mumbai