Ludhiana: Release certificates for 650 rescued child labourers not issued; their rehabilitation delayed by 4 years
French police have started to evict migrants form the makeshift camp know as the Calais Jungle. Up to 10,000 migrants have settled at the camp with the hopes of entering the UK, as many of the people there have travelled from crisis-ravaged countries like Syria, Afghanistan and Eritrea.
Oct 24, 2016
Protests against the alleged religious oppression of Tibetan monks and nuns took place internationally on 19 October. Activists claim that monasteries are being destroyed and the people living there forcibly evicted.
Oct 20, 2016
Karnataka: Citizens mull legal action over steel flyover after Chief Minister Siddaramaiah ignores protest
SC to re-examine if Hinduism is a way of life or just a religion; and if it is fair to be used to seek votes
- Ayodhya verdict LIVE: CJI Gogoi says enough is enough; hearing to conclude by 5 pm
- Caught on camera: Bengaluru security agency owner kicks, assaults employees
- Meet the Indian doctor who will head the oncology dept in US
- FATF 'Dark Grey' lists Pakistan, last and final warning given before official announcement
- Former VC of Alliance University Ayyappa Dore hacked to death in Bengaluru