China sees first gay marriage rights case as man goes to court after being refused marriage certificate
The last British resident to be held at the US prison camp in Guantanamo Bay described some of the interrogation techniques he was subjected to at the Bagram air base in Afghanistan, in an interview with ITV News on 13 December. Shaker Aamer, a Saudi national married to a Briton, was suspected by US authorities of being an Islamist militant associated with al Qaeda but was never charged with any crime. He was released in October after 13 years detention at Guantanamo and has since returned to Britain.
Dec 15, 2015
The last British resident to be held at the US prison camp in Guantanamo Bay has told media that British security officers witnessed him being tortured by American soldiers at Bagram air base in Afghanistan.
Dec 14, 2015
3 hours ago
- Selena Gomez birthday: What's The Weeknd's plan for the former flame?
- Xiaomi Mi A2, A2 Lite Global Launch: Quick facts on upcoming Android One series phones
- Futuristic Vivo Nex with elevating front camera now available in India: Should you buy it?
- After Nokia X6, HMD Global confirms to bring Nokia X5 global variant soon
- After saying women shouldn't pluck and shape eyebrows, Darul Uloom issues fatwa against waxing and shaving
- Bengaluru student accuses Bigg Boss 11 contestant Bandgi Kalra of cheating him via fake iPhone X ad on Instagram
- GST Council cuts rate on over 50 products; relief for traders and consumers
- Kerala HC backs couple expelled by Thiruvananthapuram college for marrying against family's wishes
- A town in Pakistan that does not vote; here's why citizens of Rabwah are forced to abstain