IBTimes UK meets David Coltart, Zimbabwes former Education Minister, who spoke of fears his country may plunge into chaos due to economic uncertainty, drought and the countrys ageing president Robert Mugabe.
Nov 10, 2016
On 3 November activists from The Syria Campaign and Syria Solidarity UK blocked the entrance to the Russian Embassy in London to protest the bombing over Aleppo. Two activists chained themselves to the embassys gates, while a few dozen others have laid out 800 white mannequins limbs to represent the victims of the Russian and Syrian air strikes over the city. According to rights group Syrian Network for Human Rights, in October 2016 alone 1106 civilians were killed with 791 reportedly at the hands of the Assad regime and Russian forces.
Nov 4, 2016
IBTimes UK met protesters denouncing police brutality and corruption in poverty-stricken nation.
Nov 4, 2016
Ludhiana: Release certificates for 650 rescued child labourers not issued; their rehabilitation delayed by 4 years
French police have started to evict migrants form the makeshift camp know as the Calais Jungle. Up to 10,000 migrants have settled at the camp with the hopes of entering the UK, as many of the people there have travelled from crisis-ravaged countries like Syria, Afghanistan and Eritrea.
Oct 24, 2016
- Imran Khan snubs world leaders at SCO Summit, breaks diplomatic protocol [VIDEO]
- Two militants killed in Pulwama encounter
- Pune cops nab 3 men with Rs 1.26 crore in demonetised notes
- Kerala police officer set ablaze by male colleague, dies; accused taken into custody
- Woman names husband, in-laws in POCSO case over son's sexual assault in Mumbai