Have you received photo of 'Jayalalithaa's daughter' on Whatsapp? Singer Chinmayi Sripada clears the air
Silicon Valley, automation and universal basic income; what to do to stay one step ahead of the robots?
Allahabad High Court rules triple talaq as 'unconstitutional,' says it violates rights of Muslim women
Women dressed as bloodied and bandaged brides protested in front of the Lebanese government headquarters on 6 December. They were calling for the abolition of a law that allows rapists to marry their victims in order to escape sentencing, known as Article 522. The protest is part of large national campaign to raise awareness of the article, as it is currently being discussed by a parliamentary legislative committee.
Dec 7, 2016
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- Astronomer captures UFO flying above moon's surface; alien debate on (VIDEO)
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- Mumbai hospital fire: Death toll rises to 8; ESIC Kamgar Hospital operated without fire NOC
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics