Calais refugee children urge Britain and France not to forget them as Jungle demolition looms.
Oct 12, 2016
Boris Johnson, speaking in Parliament on 11 October, states that Russia is the clear culprit for the air strikes on an aid convoy in Syria that killed 20 people on 19 September. Johnson said that if Russia continues on its current path it is in danger of becoming a pariah nation.
Oct 12, 2016
Boris Johnson: Putin risks seeing his ambition turned to ashes as the world recoils at horror of Syria war
Between 2014 and 2015 at least 400 people in India were attacked with acid, with news coverage of such incidents becoming almost a daily occurrence. The Make Love Not Scars organisation aims to help acid attack victims by providing skills and rehabilitation so that they can reintegrate back into society. They have even helped one victim achieve her dream of walking down a runway at New York Fashion Week.
Oct 7, 2016
Haiti, one of the poorest countries in the world, was battered by Hurricane Matthew, the strongest storm over the Atlantic since 2007. Matthew made landfall in Haiti on 4 October. The countrys death toll is over 1,000. To compound the impact of the disaster, Cholera has broken out – a bacterial disease spread by contaminated water.
Oct 10, 2016
Injected with an unknown substance during torture, activists speak out about their fears to IBTimes UK.
Sep 29, 2016
Three decades on, the former communist regime still casts a shadow over the country.
Sep 21, 2016
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- NASA says meteor, alien researcher says UFO: Mystery continues over Bering Sea incident
- PM Modi's victory in Lok Sabha elections imminent post-Balakot strike by IAF: Poll
- BJP MLA Surendra Singh says Sapna Chaudhary a dancer like Sonia Gandhi, asks Rahul Gandhi to marry her. Watch video
- 6-year-old raped and murdered during Holi celebrations in Hyderabad