Leader of the Catholic Church describes the Mediterranean Sea as a cemetery in his visit to Greece.
Apr 16, 2016
International Women Day: â€˜Go to school, do not destroy your futureâ€™
Mar 7, 2016
A Swedish teenager rescued from Islamic State (Isis) militants in Iraq has said life in the so-called caliphate was really hard and that she was duped into going there by her boyfriend. In her first interview since Kurdish special forces recovered her in northern Iraq, the 16-year old, identified as Marilyn Nevalainen, told a Kurdish TV channel she had met her boyfriend in mid-2014 after dropping out of school in Sweden.
Feb 24, 2016
- Hrithik Roshan amazed by Sonali Bendre's emotional post on telling son about her cancer
- Sanjay Dutt's sister blasts Ram Gopal Varma; misses watching Richa Sharma, Trishala in biopic
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS: A closer look at price, features, specs, colours and more
- Three people in UP suffer severe burns after monkeys drop crude bombs on them
- After saying women shouldn't pluck and shape eyebrows, Darul Uloom issues fatwa against waxing and shaving
- What is Meghalayan Age? Know about the new discovery in Earth's history
- Google translator hides mysterious message over doomsday and apocalypse
- Rahul Hugs Modi: After Twitter's meltdown, Amul and Priya Warrier reveal their take on the embrace
- Denis Ten funeral: Thousands of Kazakhs mourn death of skating Olympic medalist