Venkaiah Naidu tells AIMPLB to debate about triple talaq, UCC instead of dragging Modi into the issue
Calais refugee children urge Britain and France not to forget them as Jungle demolition looms.
Oct 12, 2016
Boris Johnson, speaking in Parliament on 11 October, states that Russia is the clear culprit for the air strikes on an aid convoy in Syria that killed 20 people on 19 September. Johnson said that if Russia continues on its current path it is in danger of becoming a pariah nation.
Oct 12, 2016
Boris Johnson: Putin risks seeing his ambition turned to ashes as the world recoils at horror of Syria war
Haiti, one of the poorest countries in the world, was battered by Hurricane Matthew, the strongest storm over the Atlantic since 2007. Matthew made landfall in Haiti on 4 October. The countrys death toll is over 1,000. To compound the impact of the disaster, Cholera has broken out – a bacterial disease spread by contaminated water.
Oct 10, 2016
Between 2014 and 2015 at least 400 people in India were attacked with acid, with news coverage of such incidents becoming almost a daily occurrence. The Make Love Not Scars organisation aims to help acid attack victims by providing skills and rehabilitation so that they can reintegrate back into society. They have even helped one victim achieve her dream of walking down a runway at New York Fashion Week.
Oct 7, 2016
- Narendra Modi Birthday: These pictures will proof that 'Modi ji' is Bollywood's favourite Prime Minister
- Jaya Bachchan slams Ravi Kishan for defaming Bollywood, says 'Don't Bite Hand That Feeds You'
- From Bole Chudiyan to Kamli: Bollywood song recreations by this Indonesian dancer are on point| Watch
- Breaking: 9 Al-Qaeda terrorists arrested in multiple raids by NIA in Kerala, Bengal
- Good girls go to bed early: Former SC Judge Katju called 'new creep in town' over sexist comment
- India-Japan relations have progressed, FDI inflows spiked: Jaishankar
- Ex-IPS officers disapprove Julio Ribeiro's stand on Delhi riots; support Delhi Police
- Did Trump forget where he was during Wisconsin rally; netizens noticed gaffe