Grammy Award winning pop star Pink adds Unicef Ambassador to her list of titles. The singer, who is already the national spokesperson for Unicef Kid Power, will spread the word about Unicefs programmes to help end global starvation. During a field visit to Haiti in July, Pink â€“ whose real name is Alecia Moore â€“ was able to see first-hand the work Unicef is doing.
Dec 1, 2015
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- Astronomer captures UFO flying above moon's surface; alien debate on (VIDEO)
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- Mumbai hospital fire: Death toll rises to 8; ESIC Kamgar Hospital operated without fire NOC
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics