The home of a Tiananmen Square survivor has been raided by UK police who also confiscated his computer equipment â€“ for holding protest signs in central London against visiting Chinese President Xi Jinping.
Oct 23, 2015
Xi Jinping visit: Tibetan activists criticise Met Police as Tiananmen Square survivors house is raided
Protesters form roadblock to raise awareness about Sikh deaths in India.
Oct 22, 2015
Maharashtra medical council to take action against Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital for doctors' fake degrees
Amnesty International said it has damning evidence of war crimes by the Saudi Arabia-led coalition on Yemeni civilians, which depends on the United States for some of its arsenal.
Oct 7, 2015
- Will #MeToo movement in India hamper women hiring, employment? New concern hits social media
- Cloaking technology? Clouds shaped like alien UFO mothership spotted in California skies
- 67 killed, 126 injured in polling day violence in Afghanistan
- To counter China, France to send aircraft carrier to patrol Indian Ocean
- Elon Musk ups the ante by trolling Fortnite, trades hilarious bit of banter with Epic Games