The US Supreme Court appeared sharply divided on 28 April along ideological lines on whether the Constitution guarantees a right to same-sex marriage, but Justice Anthony Kennedy, a pivotal vote, seemed open to legalising same-sex marriage nationwide.
Apr 29, 2015
A group of human rights activists rallied outside the state capitol building in Little Rock, Arkansas on 1 April, against a bill they say allows people to use religion as a basis for discrimination.
Apr 2, 2015
Menstruation Still a Taboo? Instagram Apologises for Censoring Photo of Woman on her Period [PHOTOS]
South Africa: Indian-Origin Author Zainub Priya Dala Hit in the Face with Brick for 'Praising' Rushdie; Twitteratis React
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Narendra Modi's foreign travels and PR blitz cost taxpayer Rs 7,000 crore
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- US-based Indian techie sentenced to 9 years in prison for sexual assault on flight
- Chhattisgarh CM: Here are the front-runners as Congress chooses next leader (VIDEO)