The US Supreme Court appeared sharply divided on 28 April along ideological lines on whether the Constitution guarantees a right to same-sex marriage, but Justice Anthony Kennedy, a pivotal vote, seemed open to legalising same-sex marriage nationwide.
Apr 29, 2015
A group of human rights activists rallied outside the state capitol building in Little Rock, Arkansas on 1 April, against a bill they say allows people to use religion as a basis for discrimination.
Apr 2, 2015
Menstruation Still a Taboo? Instagram Apologises for Censoring Photo of Woman on her Period [PHOTOS]
South Africa: Indian-Origin Author Zainub Priya Dala Hit in the Face with Brick for 'Praising' Rushdie; Twitteratis React
- Holi 2019: Wishes, messages and images to send to your loved ones during the festival of colours
- Two dead as under-construction building collapses in Karnataka's Dharwad
- Researcher claims he found UFO on moon's Waterman crater, seeks Elon Musk's attention
- BJP announces seat-sharing for Lok Sabha elections in Bihar; will join hands with JD(U) and LJP
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh