The US Supreme Court appeared sharply divided on 28 April along ideological lines on whether the Constitution guarantees a right to same-sex marriage, but Justice Anthony Kennedy, a pivotal vote, seemed open to legalising same-sex marriage nationwide.
Apr 29, 2015
A group of human rights activists rallied outside the state capitol building in Little Rock, Arkansas on 1 April, against a bill they say allows people to use religion as a basis for discrimination.
Apr 2, 2015
Menstruation Still a Taboo? Instagram Apologises for Censoring Photo of Woman on her Period [PHOTOS]
South Africa: Indian-Origin Author Zainub Priya Dala Hit in the Face with Brick for 'Praising' Rushdie; Twitteratis React
- Rafale deal row: Modi govt 'insulted, hurt and destroyed' future of HAL, says Rahul Gandhi
- ICC keen on curbing players' participation in T20 leagues to keep bilateral series alive
- Sovereign gold bonds fixed at Rs 3146 per gram; all you need to know
- Meerut: Over 100 Dalit families barred from installing Goddess Kali idol; threaten to convert to Islam
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer
- Fearing misuse, Trump admin restricts exports of civil nuclear technology to China
- Sri Reddy: TRS MLA Jeevan Reddy showed his personal gun, took drugs in front of me
- US President Trump on illegal immigration: We want people coming in but only on merit
- Bengaluru school principal stabbed to death in front of his own students by 6-member gang