The home of a Tiananmen Square survivor has been raided by UK police who also confiscated his computer equipment â€“ for holding protest signs in central London against visiting Chinese President Xi Jinping.
Oct 23, 2015
Xi Jinping visit: Tibetan activists criticise Met Police as Tiananmen Square survivors house is raided
- Pulwama attack: Who Was Adil Dar? A school dropout who vowed to avenge Masood Azhar's nephew killings [Video]
- Pulwama attack: India says Pakistan's demand for probe is preposterous
- Depressed techie jumps to death from 13th floor in Bengaluru IT park
- 17 killed after fire breaks out at Delhi hotel; people jump out of windows to save themselves
- J&K IED blast: At least 40 CRPF personnel killed in deadliest terror attack since 2016 Uri attack