The home of a Tiananmen Square survivor has been raided by UK police who also confiscated his computer equipment â€“ for holding protest signs in central London against visiting Chinese President Xi Jinping.
Oct 23, 2015
Xi Jinping visit: Tibetan activists criticise Met Police as Tiananmen Square survivors house is raided
Protesters form roadblock to raise awareness about Sikh deaths in India.
Oct 22, 2015
Exclusive: Virat Kohli will dominate the English attack if openers contribute, says Lakshmipathy Balaji3 hours ago
- Maruti Suzuki becomes first Indian car-maker to roll out 2 crore cars
- Rajasthan police support cow vigilantes: Asaduddin Owaisi on Alwar lynching
- Mesut Ozil's decision to quit German national team a 'beautiful goal' against fascism: Turkish ministers react
- Former flagship OnePlus 3 series get OxygenOS 5.0.4 update: Camera improvements, security patch and more
- Video of police helicopter circling UFO in Los Angeles goes viral
- After saying women shouldn't pluck and shape eyebrows, Darul Uloom issues fatwa against waxing and shaving
- Bengaluru student accuses Bigg Boss 11 contestant Bandgi Kalra of cheating him via fake iPhone X ad on Instagram
- Thousands want to drink 2000-year-old 'elixir of life' found inside Egyptian sarcophagus
- Toronto shooting: 1 dead and 13 injured as gunman opens fire outside restaurant in Danforth, shooter killed