Grammy Award winning pop star Pink adds Unicef Ambassador to her list of titles. The singer, who is already the national spokesperson for Unicef Kid Power, will spread the word about Unicefs programmes to help end global starvation. During a field visit to Haiti in July, Pink â€“ whose real name is Alecia Moore â€“ was able to see first-hand the work Unicef is doing.
Dec 1, 2015
- Researcher urges people to prepare for earthquake measuring 8M on Richter scale
- Ram Gopal Varma mocks Pakistan PM Imran Khan over his 3 marriages
- Don't miss: Twitter went nuts after India snubs Pakistan handshake offer at Kulbhushan Jadhav hearing [VIDEO]
- BJP will announce alliance in Tamil Nadu soon, says Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Indian-origin couple found dead with gunshot wounds in Texas apartment