President Barack Obama joined Republican lawmakers on Capitol Hill on 9 December, to mark the 150th anniversary of the 13th amendment which ended slavery.
Dec 10, 2015
Grammy Award winning pop star Pink adds Unicef Ambassador to her list of titles. The singer, who is already the national spokesperson for Unicef Kid Power, will spread the word about Unicefs programmes to help end global starvation. During a field visit to Haiti in July, Pink â€“ whose real name is Alecia Moore â€“ was able to see first-hand the work Unicef is doing.
Dec 1, 2015
22 hours ago
- India vs West Indies: Shimron Hetmeyer scores hundred to hand hosts a tough chase
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Delhi sees a dramatic dip in murders and thefts; police claim a 20-75% drop in crime rate
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Who is Noor Inayat Khan? Indian-origin spy and World War II hero may feature on £50 note
- Uttar Pradesh on high alert for Zika virus; AAI to monitor passengers showing symptoms
- Are India's super-rich and teeming tribe of millionaires paying all their taxes?
- India's stinging reply to Imran Khan's Kashmir tweet: Stop 'glorifying terrorists'
- BJP tickets for MS Dhoni, Gautam Gambhir? India cricketers may contest 2019 elections - Report