Have you received photo of 'Jayalalithaa's daughter' on Whatsapp? Singer Chinmayi Sripada clears the air
Silicon Valley, automation and universal basic income; what to do to stay one step ahead of the robots?
Allahabad High Court rules triple talaq as 'unconstitutional,' says it violates rights of Muslim women
Women dressed as bloodied and bandaged brides protested in front of the Lebanese government headquarters on 6 December. They were calling for the abolition of a law that allows rapists to marry their victims in order to escape sentencing, known as Article 522. The protest is part of large national campaign to raise awareness of the article, as it is currently being discussed by a parliamentary legislative committee.
Dec 7, 2016
- Researcher urges people to prepare for earthquake measuring 8M on Richter scale
- Indian-origin couple found dead with gunshot wounds in Texas apartment
- BJP will announce alliance in Tamil Nadu soon, says Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Alien temple? Researcher claims to have discovered Martian worship place using NASA image
- Aero India 2019: Missing man flypast honours Surya Kiran pilot Sahil Gandhi on Day 1