Public complain about Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes being scrapped; will the Govt listen to the voices of common people?
IBTimes UK meets David Coltart, Zimbabwes former Education Minister, who spoke of fears his country may plunge into chaos due to economic uncertainty, drought and the countrys ageing president Robert Mugabe.
Nov 10, 2016
On 3 November activists from The Syria Campaign and Syria Solidarity UK blocked the entrance to the Russian Embassy in London to protest the bombing over Aleppo. Two activists chained themselves to the embassys gates, while a few dozen others have laid out 800 white mannequins limbs to represent the victims of the Russian and Syrian air strikes over the city. According to rights group Syrian Network for Human Rights, in October 2016 alone 1106 civilians were killed with 791 reportedly at the hands of the Assad regime and Russian forces.
Nov 4, 2016
IBTimes UK met protesters denouncing police brutality and corruption in poverty-stricken nation.
Nov 4, 2016
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Khabib vs Mayweather venue: Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium to host potential superfight?
- Smoking marijuana may increase stroke risk, study says
- Cloaking technology? Clouds shaped like alien UFO mothership spotted in California skies
- Sabarimala: Activist Rehana Fathima kicked out of Muslim organisation for hurting devotees' sentiments
- 7,500 Indians who own prime properties in Dubai under IT scanner
- Crashed UFO? Google Earth uncovers partially damaged triangular structure in Nevada desert
- To counter China, France to send aircraft carrier to patrol Indian Ocean