Public complain about Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes being scrapped; will the Govt listen to the voices of common people?
IBTimes UK meets David Coltart, Zimbabwes former Education Minister, who spoke of fears his country may plunge into chaos due to economic uncertainty, drought and the countrys ageing president Robert Mugabe.
Nov 10, 2016
On 3 November activists from The Syria Campaign and Syria Solidarity UK blocked the entrance to the Russian Embassy in London to protest the bombing over Aleppo. Two activists chained themselves to the embassys gates, while a few dozen others have laid out 800 white mannequins limbs to represent the victims of the Russian and Syrian air strikes over the city. According to rights group Syrian Network for Human Rights, in October 2016 alone 1106 civilians were killed with 791 reportedly at the hands of the Assad regime and Russian forces.
Nov 4, 2016
IBTimes UK met protesters denouncing police brutality and corruption in poverty-stricken nation.
Nov 4, 2016
Ludhiana: Release certificates for 650 rescued child labourers not issued; their rehabilitation delayed by 4 years
- Holi 2019: Wishes, messages and images to send to your loved ones during the festival of colours
- Two dead as under-construction building collapses in Karnataka's Dharwad
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire at Pune bus garage in Shindewadi
- Researcher claims he found UFO on moon's Waterman crater, seeks Elon Musk's attention
- BJP announces seat-sharing for Lok Sabha elections in Bihar; will join hands with JD(U) and LJP