Amid beating drums, the whistle of an ancient flute and an artillery salute, Thailand began an elaborate cremation ceremony for revered late King Bhumibol Adulyadej on Thursday (26 October). The late kings body, which had been lying in state at the palace since his death a year ago, was moved to the cremation area on Wednesday night. The 18th century chariot carrying the royal urn weighs nearly 14 tonne and was pulled by more than 200 soldiers.
Oct 26, 2017
2.0 press meet: Dubai welcomes Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar, Amy Jackson, AR Rahman and Shankar [PHOTOS+VIDEOS]
Vishal Dadlani and Twitter REACT on Salman Khan's Tiger Zinda Hai LEAKED Title Song – Swag Se Karenge Sabka Swagat
Shakti declines Bigg Boss 11 offer: Find out what his Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi co-star Radhika is up to
- Nela Ticket movie review and rating by audience: Live updates
- Sridevi death mystery: Rs 240 crore insurance raises the question - Was she murdered?
- Ammammagarillu movie review and rating by audience: Live update
- Preity Zinta shares throwback picture featuring 'ex-lovers' Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra
- Troll calls Stuart Binny replica of Abhishek Bachchan after RR loses to KKR, actor gives befitting reply