Monroe, one of the 20th centurys most famous sex symbols wore the dress as she sang ‘Happy Birthday to You’ to Kennedy in an impromptu performance on 19 May 1962 at fundraiser for the Democratic Party in Madison Square Garden in New York. Monroes song was to mark Kennedys 45th birthday, the year before he was assassinated. The dress is one of many items from Monroes life which Juliens Auctions is offering during a three-day auction.
Nov 18, 2016
Vivek Dahiya married Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress Divyanka Tripathi only for fame and money, claims a fan
Why Shah Rukh Khan is open to romance much younger actresses like Alia Bhatt? Donald Trump-Melania is the answer
Kanye West aggravated fans and reportedly prompted some to leave his San Jose show on 17 November as he went off on a lengthy political rant. West told the audience he didn’t vote in the 8 November presidential election, but if he had, he would have voted for Donald Trump. He argued that his support for Trump didnt mean he didn’t support women’s rights or the Black Lives Matter movement, as the video here shows, though he told the crowd that black people should talk less about race. He said America is not a racist country and talking about racism was a distraction that no presidential candidate was going to change.
Nov 18, 2016
- Now a paranormal 'expert' makes absurd claims on Sushant Singh Rajput's suicide [Video]
- Saif Ali Khan calls himself a 'victim of nepotism', gets hilariously trolled
- Sushant Singh Rajput suicide case: Forensic report reveals actor Googled few articles on him before killing self
- Mastram actress Rani Chatterjee having suicidal thoughts: 'Agar main kuch kar leti hu to iska zimmedar Dhananjai Singh hoga'
- 'Sanjivani' actor Namit Khanna wants to form a band with these Bollywood actors: Exclusive