Film director Spike Lee, known for films that deal frankly with racial issues, appeared in Chicago on Thursday (14 May) to defend his planned movie about the city, after its reported title, Chiraq, was criticised by local politicians.
May 15, 2015
'Purampokku Engira Podhuvudamai' Movie Review: A Slow-Paced Movie Featuring Vijay Sethupathi, Arya, Shaam
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Daughter Aaradhya Touches Grandfather's Feet Before Leaving For Cannes Film Festival 2015 [VIDEO]
Box Office Collection: Deepika-Amitabh's 'Piku' a Hit; Sunny Leone's 'Kuch Kuch Locha Hai' a 'Mega Disaster'
- Sridevi death mystery: Rs 240 crore insurance raises the question - Was she murdered?
- Prabhas opens up about his ugly spat with Karan Johar over Bollywood debut
- Did Neha Dhupia marry Angad Bedi in a hurry because she was pregnant? Her dad opens up
- Kaali full movie leaked on torrent sites: Will 'free download' affect Vijay Antony's film?
- Yang Ye-Won sexual assault controversy: Studio plans to take legal action against Suzy Bae