TV ad showed ex-BBC Radio 1 host barging into people while walking down the street.
Jan 27, 2016
Chris Moyles: Over 100 complain about violent Radio X advert which parodied The Verves Bitter Sweet Symphony
Worldwide box office collection: 'Bajirao Mastani' grosses Rs 360 crore; 'Dilwale' earns Rs 387 crore
'I was behaving like a child, who innocently looks at the candy jars in a shop,' says Akshay on meeting 'Robot 2' star Rajinikanth
'Mohenjo Daro' star Hrithik Roshan to compete with Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan and John Abraham at the box office?
Known for his extravagant runway settings, designer Karl Lagerfeld led fashionistas into a serene garden on 26 January, celebrating all things nature at the Chanel haute couture catwalk show in Paris. Models Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner were among those that presented the immense 73 looks that took to the catwalk.
Jan 27, 2016
11 hours ago
- Swami Agnivesh is a fraud who survives on foreign donations: CP Singh
- Attack was pre-planned and I could have been murdered: Swami Agnivesh [VIDEO]
- Premier League transfer news: Liverpool and Roma agree record fee for goalkeeper Alisson
- World Emoji Day: A sneak peek at Apple's new emoticons coming in iOS 12, Mojave macOS
- Tamil TV actress Priyanka to Silk Smitha: 5 South Indian starlets who committed suicide
- Suits season 8: Where to watch episode 1 in your country
- Kadaikutty Singam full movie leaked online: Will 'free download' affect the movie at the box office?
- Tamil TV actress Priyanka commits suicide: Family fight suspected to be reason for it
- Bigg Boss Marathi: After Resham Tipnis, Sai Lokur gets eliminated; Pushkar Jog is inconsolable