The upcoming Star Wars film The Force Awakens, has inspired ten designers to create looks inspired by characters of the latest installment. Disney Consumer Products and US department store Bloomingdales commissioned designers, including Diane von Furstenberg, Giles Deacon, Opening Ceremony and Todd Synder for the event which will benefit Child Mind Institute. For Synder, who is a long-time fan of the film franchise, the project was both fun and easy with it being the first movie he saw as a child.
Dec 3, 2015
- Casting couch in television industry? TV actresses call it 'fake belief'
- Bharat Ane Nenu leaked: Full movie download to affect box office collection
- Shilpa Shinde tweets porn video link, ends confusion about her leaked MMS
- Baahubali creator SS Rajamouli in awe of Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju teaser
- Salman Khan's brother Arbaaz introduces girlfriend to Malaika Arora: What happened next?