Indywood Billionaires Club (IBC) has already mobilised funds worth Rs 3,000 crore from 20 leading NRI investors based in the United Arab Emirates, Europe and Asia-Pacific. It aims to bring in crucial foreign direct investment to raise the profile of India's cinema economy.
Nov 5, 2018
Indywood Film Carnival is set to be held at HITEX Convention Centre in Hyderabad from December 1 to 5. We bring you the highlights of the 4th edition of IFC, which is founded by Sohan Roy.
Nov 5, 2018
Thugs Of Hindostan ticket prices surge from Rs 400 to Rs 1,500 in multiplexes, Rs 200 in single screens
Sarkar pre-release business: Vijay's film mints big money before release; will it set box office on fire?
- 'Kapil Sharma is embarrassed and shocked over Navjot Singh Sidhu's comment on Pulwama attack'
- Not Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor is the man behind Ranveer Singh's immense success
- Throwback: When Priyanka Chopra hinted at her alleged past affair with this superstar
- Katrina Kaif says she doesn't want to be single; Salman Khan, are you listening?
- Manikarnika box office collection: Kangana Ranaut's film crosses Rs 100 crore mark in 24 days