Carrie Fisher has died on 27 December aged 60 after suffering a heart attack. The Star Wars actress fell ill on a flight from London to Los Angeles on 23 December.Passengers tried to revive her and she was moved to a nearby hospital. Carrie first appeared as Princess Leia in Star Wars in 1977. She returned to the role in Star Wars Episode VII, released in 2015.
Dec 28, 2016
- 'Kapil Sharma is embarrassed and shocked over Navjot Singh Sidhu's comment on Pulwama attack'
- Not Deepika Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor is the man behind Ranveer Singh's immense success
- Throwback: When Priyanka Chopra hinted at her alleged past affair with this superstar
- Katrina Kaif says she doesn't want to be single; Salman Khan, are you listening?
- Manikarnika box office collection: Kangana Ranaut's film crosses Rs 100 crore mark in 24 days