Padmavati movie review: Arnab Goswami, Rajat Sharma say it's the greatest tribute to Rajput pride [VIDEOS]
Tumhari Sulu worldwide box office collection: Vidya Balan-starrer crosses Rs 20-crore mark in just 4 days
Priyanka Chopra's new short hairstyle for Quantico season 3 will want you to hit the parlour right away! [PHOTOS]
IFFI 2017: Boney Kapoor says, 'Padmavati is NOT my film'; Fans call him spineless and drag Janhvi in the controversy
In a decentralised world there is no longer that central entity that commands and controls a network. Instead of governments issuing and managing our identities, we can take more ownership of our own identities and how theyre used. We are building the tools, the products, and the technical services that will enable us to be owners of our own data and identities.
Nov 21, 2017
Cryptocurrency enables true peer-to-peer transactions through an electronic system without needing to go through a bank or payments company. This allows people to engage in frictionless, borderless transactions for the first time and enables 3 billion people to have access to the financial system.
Nov 21, 2017
- PIC: Ranbir Kapoor hugs and kisses Deepika Padukone after event
- Sophie Turner steps out in chilly NYC without a bra [Photo]
- Entire plot of Avengers: Endgame leaked online; read at your own risk
- Game of Thrones star Maisie Williams confesses to doing this Shocking thing for Fame
- Meghan Markle's scheme to separate herself from the Royal Family stopped by the Queen?