Volkswagen (VW) first sold a diesel vehicle in Britain equipped with software which rigged the result of emissions tests in 2008, its managing director for the country said on 12 October.
Oct 13, 2015
American football is a dangerous sport, even with the best protective gear. Sprained knees, pulled muscles and an occasional broken bone are part of the game, but seven years of research into the impact of head trauma in high school players points to new dangers that parents will find extremely alarming.
Oct 12, 2015
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen
- Budget expectations, Q3 results to guide Indian equities
- CCD aficionados await a better brew after Siddhartha's MindTree pullout
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share