Indian budget airline SpiceJet teamed up with the Isha Foundation for Yoga to mark the first International Day of Yoga on Sunday (21 June).
Jun 22, 2015
Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis said on Thursday (18 June) the euro zone was dangerously close to a state of mind that accepts an accident. He also slammed other ministers whom he said did not want to discuss his proposal to set up an automatic break on the countrys public deficit.
Jun 19, 2015
1 hour ago
- Bill Cosby sentenced to 3-10 years in prison for sexual assault; a #MeToo victory
- Aadhaar verdict LIVE: Judges rule that Aadhaar is constitutionally valid but with a few changes
- Infamous Bellandur lake in Bengaluru spews 10-foot high toxic foam
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Pakistani journalist Cyril Almeida for 'leaking sensitive information'
- Heavy job cuts in telecom sectors; Reliance Jio comes to rescue
- Wary finance ministry nudges RBI to tackle worsening credit crunch
- TCS sued by 3 US citizens over employment discrimination
- IBM to join hands with government bodies, public sector banks for agri solutions
- Who is Ajit Mohan? All you need to know about Facebook India's new chief