SpiceJet Rolls Out 'Freedom to Fly' Discount Offer, Fares Start at Rs 799; 1 Lakh Seats Offered Under Scheme
Qantas Airways posted one of the fastest turnarounds in Australian corporate history with a return to full-year profit and said it will buy eight fuel-efficient Boeing Co 787-9 Dreamliner jets, enabling it to fly the longest routes possible.
Aug 20, 2015
17 hours ago
- Maharashtra: 4 killed, 11 injured in explosion at Pulgaon Army depot in Wardha district
- Jammu and Kashmir: Four militants, soldier killed in Shopian encounter
- Chicago hospital shooting leaves 4 dead, including police officer and gunman
- Guzman trial: El Chapo bribed Mexican presidents, says former deputy
- History of a feud: Tatas want to fly Jet, but without the captain for a reason
- In an ambitious plan, PM Modi wants to double the economy to $5billion
- Sensex, Nifty snap three-day rally on global selloff
- SBI internet banking ban from Dec 1: How to check if your account is registered with mobile number
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?