Nevada has given Daimler AG, the worlds biggest truck maker, the go-ahead to test its self-driving heavy freight truck for the first time on the open road in ordinary traffic, the two sides announced on Tuesday (6 May).
May 7, 2015
Apple and Microsoft have been slugging it out for the crown for worlds most valuable firm since the dawn of the millennium.
May 6, 2015
Kerala Weekend Box Office Collection: 'Chandrettan Evideya', 'Bhaskar The Rascal' Lead in Theatres; Slow Start for 'Uttama Villain'
Infosys Asks West Bengal Govt to Accord SEZ Status to its Proposed Centre or Return ₹75 Crore Paid For Land
- Vedanta sticks with plan to expand Tamil Nadu smelter despite deadly protests
- SoftBank says selling its entire Flipkart stake to Walmart
- Top executives at fraud-hit PNB misled RBI, CBI alleges
- ICICI Bank, Chanda Kochhar receive notice from Sebi over Videocon loans
- Google, Facebook face over $9 bn in fines