British broadband provider TalkTalk said a cyberattack on its website could have led to the theft of private data from its more than 4m customers, in what would be one of the biggest such breaches of personal information in the country.
Oct 23, 2015
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017
- Yes Bank shares rise 5% on reports that Deutsche Bank India head leads CEO race
- Reliance Industries joins blockchain platform VAKT in digital push