Indian budget airline SpiceJet teamed up with the Isha Foundation for Yoga to mark the first International Day of Yoga on Sunday (21 June).
Jun 22, 2015
Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis said on Thursday (18 June) the euro zone was dangerously close to a state of mind that accepts an accident. He also slammed other ministers whom he said did not want to discuss his proposal to set up an automatic break on the countrys public deficit.
Jun 19, 2015
- Pakistan 'deeply disappointed' after India calls off foreign ministers' meet in New York
- Twitter bug may have compromised messages of 3 million users
- Morphed image of Modi in a skullcap posted on social media; case filed against Facebook user
- Andhra policeman threatens to cut tongues of MPs, MLAs for disrespecting police force
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- Dubai's Emirates could take over Abu Dhabi's Etihad to create world's largest airline - Report
- Fitch upgrades India's growth forecast for FY19 to 7.8%
- Amid trade war, Trump admin slaps Chinese military with sanctions for Russian fighter jets, missiles deal