Gold Price Slumps to 5-Year Low Triggered by Frantic Selling by China, Recovers Later; Platinum Falls to 6-Year Low
Los Angeles International Airport is set to become the largest US airport to allow popular ride-sharing services such as Uber and Lyft to pick up passengers at curbside, following a vote by a local commission on 16 July.
Jul 17, 2015
The European Central Bank (ECB) raised its emergency funding for Greek banks slightly on 16 July, in a step to help banks partially reopen after euro zone governments agreed in principle to grant Athens a new three-year loan.
Jul 16, 2015
A court in California has slapped a $7.3m (£4.6m, €6.6m) fine on taxi-app firm Uber for not disclosing enough information about its operations to regulators, besides recommending suspension of its operations across the state.
Jul 16, 2015
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Mobile handsets may get dearer amid depreciating rupee
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Exit of Flipkart CEO adds to fears in Corporate India about sexual misconduct - report
- Bansal exit aftershock: Massive Jabong staff layoff likely after Myntra merger