Greece Referendum: Sensex Could Fall by Over 3% on 'No' Vote; Tata Motors, IT Stocks May See Sell-off
The head of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has said it plans to invest up to $1bn in Ukraine this year, including in the gas sector, provided real reforms are implemented.
Jul 3, 2015
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- When will IKEA open its doors in Bengaluru and Mumbai?
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Vodafone Idea posts quarterly loss, to raise $3.5 billion
- Binny Bansal resignation: Did Walmart use it as a ruse to edge the last of founders out?