British broadband provider TalkTalk said a cyberattack on its website could have led to the theft of private data from its more than 4m customers, in what would be one of the biggest such breaches of personal information in the country.
Oct 23, 2015
- Good Friday break for equities, forex, commodities, and bond markets
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?