The Chinese company Revotek released the worlds first 3D blood vessel bio-printer on Sunday (25 October). With two nozzles working alternatively, the bio-printer can finish a 10cm blood vessel within two minutes.
Oct 26, 2015
- Good Friday break for equities, forex, commodities, and bond markets
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?