One of Britains leading bookmakers said on Wednesday (29 April) that it hopes to take in as much as a £1m ($1.55m) worth of bets on the birth of the hotly anticipated royal baby.
Apr 29, 2015
'Uttama Villain' Box Office Collection: Can Kamal Haasan Starrer Beat 'Lingaa', 'I', 'Kaththi', 'Yennai Arindhaal' Records?
As well as huge buying huge theres a number of likely mid-cap takeover targets out there.
Apr 28, 2015
- Bitcoin scam: ED attaches Rs 42.88 crore worth properties owned by Amit Bhardwaj
- Amid Rafale spat, Dassault Aviation confirms Anil Ambani was its first choice
- India, Australia attempt to rescue Navy commander stranded in ocean storm
- End of American dream for Indian spouses? Trump admin likely to revoke H-4 visas within 3 months
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- New IRDAI rules stipulate Rs 15 lakh protection in motor accidents
- Dubai's Emirates could take over Abu Dhabi's Etihad to create world's largest airline - Report
- Fitch upgrades India's growth forecast for FY19 to 7.8%